Cost-effective services include:
- Medical records review.
- Preparation of case timelines.
- Preparation of case summaries (short, medium or long) of choice.
- Location of medical experts..
- Expert witness location.
- IME attendance.
- Determine causation from medical records interpretation.
- Provide possible interrogatories.
- Attend depositions
- Assist in exhibit preparation.
- Screen cases for merit.
- Define applicable Standards of Care for Medical/ Nursing Malpractice.
- Provide study tools to assist attorneys on medical/ nursing issues.
- Assist with expansion of attorney’s medical library.
- Conduct research and apply to case.